Saturday, February 6, 2021

The Prophecy of The Phunky Monk

Stop trippin', I Am what I Am but 

am not your man:

I am not even a human being and

if you know you don't Gnow then

you're beginning to understand.


Quit drippin' when 

you're seeing what I'm becoming -

you're not what you think but 

I Am that I Am:


The Almighty Coyote, on

the run from Yosemite Sham.

In my illusional time & bottomless space

we worship Yellowstoned koans:

Juxtapositioning a paradox -  

until down looks up to you and your phones.

Me llamo Paradox Pete, 

Colored-Red-Ohhh from 

S Mountain to extra Longs Peak.


Now no need to geek out!... 

Unless you're my kinda freak gal.

Infinite Phunky Phriday approaches - 

Decked out in Indigo's dawning feat.


The insincere are crucified -

they just never accepted to jive to The Sacred Beat.

It takes Indigo to stomp out 

The Dominator Windigo so... 

It's all gonna be alright - 

In Infinite Phunky Phriday tonight, 

But my girl (my girl) where did we sleep last night?

Slept in the Temple of Eternal Light,

where's there's no lead poisoning, no plague -

no need for fright.


Need it Electric?

Go fly a keyed-up kite.

We Electric Eccentrics:

Keep the Eternal Rave 

going for all of Ecstatic Eternity's ever-light night.   


No comments:

Post a Comment